Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 9, 2013

Large family?

I once wrote a letter to the Duggars to let them know that they should call Sysco and shop for their groceries the way we were shopping for food for our restaurant.  As a matter of fact, I should probably call them myself.  It was so nice to have a sales guy sit down with us and say "How are you doing on meatballs?"  Instead of pushing a cart around the store wondering if we needed spinach or not.  When you have a large family, simply getting to and from the store is such a pain in the behind.  It just makes sense to have a service that comes to you, takes your order and schedules delivery when it's convenient for you.  And I only have six kids, the Duggars have a lot more than I do. But who's counting?

Anyway, so I was thinking it would probably be smart to do this with bar supplies, too.  I mean, we go through a lot of napkins and cups and glasses and I'm just thinking that if we bought industrial level Hotel Bar Supplies like from Atlanta Hotel Supply then we'd be saving so much time, stress and money, right?

But that's not all, I'm also thinking about linens and toiletries and all sorts of other things we could get from a Hotel Supply Online company.  The insanely low prices on aluminum foil and corkscrews alone make it a bargain.  When I started looking I was afraid we'd have to buy in bulk, but that's just not true.  You can order just one corkscrew and it's OK.  So check them out, there's really no reason not to. Especially if you've got a large family, do yourself a favor. 



No comments: